Thursday 4 August 2011

Future things

Hello blog friends. Today it is Thursday in Bristol.

Just a note to say I made myself a website, or more accurately a webportfolio. It is at www.robhodgson.com, which means the blog is free of the .com shackles!

Websites are a funny thing. All I wanted from the internet was a place to show people my work. Now I have the new site I thought about sacking off the blog (sorry blog). But now I see it's its own thing. It's a weird new space for showing people things. Unlike a gallery space or a book, with the blog you have the added dimension of time. It's a conversation. You probably already know this.

So I'm drawing a line the blog sand and here I am toasting the blog with this drink to the future of the blog. Blog.



I hope you are well wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment